About the Company
AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 34+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect, and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the Open Position
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and driving sales activity and sales reporting while delivering the highest level of client satisfaction and retention possible by acting as the client advocate and main point of contact throughout the event lifecycle. The Account Manager contributes to his/her personal goals by networking with clients, prospects and industry groups; qualifying and prioritizing opportunities; uncovering each contact’s concept for successful events; preparing customized, detailed and accurate proposals; and account growth.
What you need:
- A strong understanding of the audiovisual industry, with at least two years’ experience working directly with audiovisual equipment in general sessions and breakout rooms for events in both the high-end Corporate Event and Convention Services segments.
- Proven and consistent success in directly developing positive client relationships and achieving exceptional client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to work as part of a large-venue team and understand clients’ perspective; excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Superior customer service skills for working with both internal and external customers.
- Strong CRM utilization skills.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow client accounts; act as client advocate and ensure flawless show execution.
- Work closely with all internal departments and individuals to deliver the highest level of profitability on every event.
- Work with operations to identify additional savings opportunities that maintain the highest level of quality.
- Work with sales, operations, and accounting to ensure proper execution of internal processes that result in high client satisfaction and retention.
- Contribute to the building of proposals and request for proposal (RFP) responses.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and commission
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code