About the Company
AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 34+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect, and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the Open Position
About the role:
We are hiring a full-time Class B driver. Although this person will be traveling the majority of the time, we need someone with a team-oriented, collaborative approach. This position will be 60% on the road and 40% assisting with warehouse operations.
May require weekend and nighttime hours.
What you’ll need:
- Acceptable driving record for past seven years as required by DOT
- Current Class B CDL License
- Forklift operation experience preferred
What you’ll do:
- Deliver contents to show site (mostly local, but willingness to travel out of state will be required as we have events out of state).
- Help load / unload freight using a lift truck and by hand. As needed, deliver cargo to events, both local and national.
- Ensure that freight is handled and stored according to AV Concepts specifications.
- Perform necessary trailer duties and follow all cargo procedures for freight type.
- Maintain effective and clear communications with management and notify Operations of any service issues that arise.
- Knowledge of DOT (including, but limited to, Hours of Service regulations), OSHA, federal, and state laws pertaining to operating a commercial vehicle.
- Must be able operate a motor vehicle during high traffic situations.
- Driver will be required to take and pass a pre-employment DOT physical and additional DOT physicals during employment as required.
- Driver will be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug screen and additional random drug screens as required.
- Ability to understand and follow all safety regulations and traffic laws.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
Apply for position
IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Browse more job openings within the AV Alliance below.