About the Company
AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 34+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect, and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the Open Position
About the role:
The Marketing Generalist is responsible for the coordination and direction of all marketing efforts, including but not limited to: email campaigns, social media, RFP creation, website maintenance, and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a collaborative culture that values customer service, personal accountability, teamwork and a positive “can-do” attitude.
What you need:
- 5+ years previous marketing generalist (or equivalent position) experience
- Proven track record of marketing qualified lead generation
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to small detail
- Friendly, helpful and positive personality with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in both a collaborative, fast-paced, ever-changing team environment as well as the ability to work independently and exercise good time management
- WordPress experience a plus
- Zoho Marketing a plus
What you’ll do:
- Create “voice of the brand” for all written communications with internal and external communication vehicles.
- Create content and provide art direction, graphic design and production oversight for print, web, video, and email projects by coordinating internal and external resources.
- Manage and utilize Zoho for Marketing to support sales efforts and provide analytics.
- Coordination of email campaign planning and administration; work with internal teams to set timing and dates of email scheduling; management and production of email lists in CRM; review metrics on campaign performances.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy that promotes the company brand within the appropriate industries and with target clients.
- Work with executive leadership to coordinate all aspects of marketing efforts, contractors, vendors, etc. to create a strategic scalable marketing department model, including researching and overseeing vendor selection for outsourcing.
- Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of the company’s website including site contributors and assets.
- Oversee and contribute to Marketing’s support of proposals in response to requests for proposal (RFPs) for client opportunities. This includes direct contribution to the management and editing process as needed.
- Manage presentations made to clients by overseeing the various contributors and assets, and engage directly in the creation process with direction, strategy and content.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Considerable opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking